Millrun's Neighborhood Blog

Welcome!!!  Here you will find updates, announcements, and be able to stay "in the know" about what is going on in our neighborhood

Board Members

Jerry Watkins - President Shawn Dyess - VP
Walter Causey Beeper Kraus Danny Van Camp

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Too good to be true... Shutterfly!

Can you really believe that December is already here, which means Christmas is fast approaching? You can feel the stress building, as you start counting down how many days you have left to get everything done. I know that I always LOVE to check things off my "LIST!" This year Shutterfly is making it easy to do just that. They are giving 50 Free Christmas Cards to you just for blogging about them! You read correctly. You can get high quality cards, just by letting the world know how wonderful Shutterfly is and what all they have to offer. After reading about this great deal, I was happy to see the 2010 holiday cards selection... which are too, too cute! So many to choose from... it will definitely be hard to decide! What? You would like to some I have been checking out...

I love the girly pink/red combo and the personalized initial on this holiday card.


The square is so sleek and modern. I also love the BIG font of "Merry Christmas!"


Oh now this is just TOOOOOOOO cute! I like the "movie clip" feel of this cards layout!

After checking out all the holiday cards I had to venture over to all the other GREAT Cards! SHUTTERFLY has truly thought of everything... they have it all, baby announcements, birthday cards, party invitations.

I didn't even mention the photo books and calendars that you can create. What great Christmas Gifts, especially for those family members that are so hard to buy for. Who doesn't love pictures?

Too good to be true... Shutterfly!
Happy creating!






No comments:

Post a Comment